Former China National / Province Team Player demo Backhand Loop against backspin
- Separate your legs. Look at the ball and estimate it bouncing position.
- Bend your knee. Transfer your weight downward.
- Rotate and bend your waist. Bring your right arm to left. Put your bat a bit downward.
- Lift your elbow. Put it the front of your body.
- Before hitting the ball, rotate your body and your arm to right.
- Swing your arm in upward and forward direction and hit the ball.
- Stand too straight in the whole course of motion.
- Only user the power from your arm.
- Elbow pointing downward when swing your arm.
Very good demo, thank you!回覆刪除